Exclusive to Benati Bridal.
A symbol of ever lasting love – a perfect multi color eternity wedding band / promise opal ring.
Beautiful feminine opal eternity promise ring – a symbol of pure love!
Beautifully set with:
Blue topaz – Natural gemstones
Rhodolite – Natural gemstones
White opal – synthetic
Total carat weight approx.: 0.45 (!)
gemstones go half way around the band.
Total approx. width of ring: 2 mm.
Size of gemstones: 2mm.
Select your gold of choice – 14k/18k solid white / yellow / rose gold.
Made to a high polish, top craftsmanship. Comfortable and smooth fit!
For a size US 9 and up please contact me for a quote.
From a size US 9 and up – custom order and final sale.
• Express and secure shipping (approx. 2 business days) with tracking number to your door
• Sent in a very elegant wedding ring box, ready for one special lady
• Important: please include a phone number you can be reached at, for the shipping company, in case they need to contact you at time of delivery. You can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’
• Brand new – made to order. Please allow approx. 14 business days to craft
• If you need the rings for a specific date, please let me know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
Don’t know your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits you / her just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
The ring is beautiful and the service was great. The ring took longer to get than I expected which was going to ruin my engagement plans as I deployed before its original delivery date but when I emailed them about it I was able to get it right on time no problem. Absolutely saved me. The price is great for its beauty and quality.
Fit perfectly with the engagement ring!
Beautiful ring! She said yes!!!
Ben made the most wonderful ring for my lovely lady’s engagement ring. I chose one of the his ring designs which I knew she would love but I wanted it with natural emeralds of larger size. Ben found two beautiful stones within my budget. The process was seem less and he was very prompt with communications including videos of the emeralds after he had procured them and then with the final product. I highly recommend making Benati your go to for ring purchases. We are so happy with the final product.
She loves the ring and she shows it off to all her friends and co-workers. More importantly, she said, “Yes!” And now we are engaged. We will be getting the matching wedding band for it later on.