return and exchange policy
At Benati, our top priority is to offer each and every client an experience that makes them feel confident with their purchase. We hope our jewelry brings you many years of happiness. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your jewelry, you may return your item based on our return and exchange policy.
- Returns and exchanges are allowed within 14 days from receiving the package (date of delivery). You may return the package within 14 days from the delivery date.
- You must contact us before returning the package in order to receive our confirmation, return shipping papers and instruction.
- Custom orders, modified and engraved jewelry are final sales.
- Please note that returned items must be in their original, brand-new and unworn condition with original box.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted individually and made to order. Therefore, all returns will apply a 10% restocking fee. If you choose to exchange your jewelry, we can offer the whole amount of your original purchase to a new purchase of equal value. Limited to one exchange per customer.
After we receive the returned jewelry, we will inspect and verify the condition of the item. Refunds take approximately 2-5 business days to process once received. Refunds will be issued via the same method of payment used in the original purchase to original purchaser.
International bank wire purchases will be refunded in USD according to the exchange rate at time of purchase. Benati is not responsible for the differences in refund amounts due to exchange rate fluctuations between the time of purchase and refund. In addition, Benati is not responsible for any fees that are charged by the customer’s financial institution. For all credit card refunds, Kindly allow one monthly billing cycle in order for your credit to appear.
Cancellations can be requested within 48 hours. After 48 hours of purchase, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Rush order upgrades are final sales.
Every effort will be made to ensure your satisfaction with your Benati purchase.
If you would like to return a order, or if you have any questions about our return procedure please contact us here
We handcraft each piece of Benati jewelry with great care, attention and love. Our expected production time unless otherwise specified on the product page is approx. 2-3 business weeks excluding shipping. Express shipping takes approx. 2-4 business days to most major cities world wide. Remote areas may require additional time for delivery. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding shipping.
We ship worldwide via DHL express shipping, delivered to your door with signature confirmation and tracking with frequent updates. Once your order has shipped we will notify you with a tracking number.
If you need your order by a specific time frame, please contact me, I am sure we can work it out for you.
Import fees and taxes are the buyers responsibility. We can’t be responsible for any customs delays. Our packages are insured and all Benati jewelry is shipped in a elegant branded jewelry gift box.
For more accurate details regarding the shipping for a specific item, please view the products listing.
We accept the following payment methods – Credit cards, PayPal and bank wire transfers. All payments must be paid in complete before we ship your order.
We proudly stand behind the jewelry we craft – It’s our passion. Therefore, if ever anything would come up, we are always here happy to help. If you have any kind of issue with your purchase please contact us.
We offer a limited life-time warranty.
We can’t be responsible for damage done to your jewelry by another jeweler (like resizing). If you have a jeweler work on the jewelry in any way, example: ring sizing, your warranty is void.
Warranty doesn’t cover breakage/damage/loss for diamonds, gemstones or lab created stones. Rhodium plating that has worn off. If you want your diamonds/gemstones/center stone or jewelry to be covered against theft, loss, damage, etc – You can insure your jewelry through your home owner’s Insurance.
Our warranty applies only to the original buyer, and does not include shipping services.
If anything comes up – please contact us! We are always happy to help whenever needed!