Exclusive to Benati.
Mobius wedding ring crafted in 14k/18k solid gold in approx. 4mm width – A beautiful meaningful symbol on your finger. A perfect wedding band!
This ring is made to perfection and has a smooth and comfortable feel. Made to the highest standards.
This is a very nice width both for women and men. The ring can be made in other width’s – please contact me for more information, or see links below.
The mobius effect is a surface with only one side and only one boundary component. If you would start to ‘travel’ on one of the sides, you would pass around the whole ring and get back to the same point you started! This ring has two twists.
100% genuine solid 14k/18k gold ring. Finish of this ring is half polished half matte (any variation is available; all polished, all matte, etc.).
This is one of my favorite mobius rings. So simple yet so complete. Full of positive energy – mobius – a endless loop!
Choose your favorite type of 14k/18k gold (Yellow, white or rose gold).
Can be made: all polished or half polished + half matte, or all matte – made to your request.
Please write me a message at checkout under “note to seller” with your requested finish (all polished or half polished + half matte or all matte).
• Made to order – please allow approx. 14 business days to complete. If you need the ring by a specific date – please let me know.
• Top craftsmanship – highest standards.
• Sent with express shipping (approx. 2-4 business days!) with tracking number to your door.
• Sent with elegant wedding ring gift box
• Exclusive at Benati, designed and crafted by Ben Proctor.
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied.
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our review page
Don’t know her/your ring size? Need any help? Contact me now for assistance
For custom engraving, please add this to your cart
Tegan G –
Beautiful ring, excellent craftsmanship. Ben was a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much!
A great ring. Comfortable, classy, sleek, and the half matte half polished finish emphasizes the twist perfectly. As physicists, this ring was especially meaningful to my Pi Day bride and myself.