New & exclusive to Benati.
A vintage style rainbow moonstone engagement ring.
Beautiful polished white gold and breath taking natural rainbow oval cut moonstone engagement ring!
Antique style solid 14k/18k gold engagement ring, that would make a romantic, original and alternative engagement ring!
Natural moonstone gemstone – collection grade; oval cut of approx. 1.2 carat (!). On each side of the ring are six natural genuine round cut diamonds of approx. 0.07 carat.
This unique and exclusive ring will make a original promise ring, or would be a perfect anniversary ring for your treasured partner.
A VERY elegant ring, designed to be comfortable for everyday wear.
Crafted in solid 14k gold and hallmarked. Available in white, yellow and rose gold, 18k or platinum.
– Pictures are of the white gold option
Size of opal gemstone is approx.: 8mm x 6mm (~1.2 carat).
This ring can also be made with other gemstones – please send me a message for a quote.
For bigger ring sizes than US 10, please contact me for a quote.
• Sent in a very elegant engagement ring box
• Sent with express shipping (approx. 2 business days) with tracking number to your door
• Important: please include a phone number for the shipping company, you can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’
• Brand new – made to order, please allow approx. 14 business days to craft
• If you need the for a specific date please let me know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
Want to measure her / your finger size for accurate sizing? – Order our plastic ring sizer:
Don’t know her/your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits her / you just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
Here is the matching wedding band for this ring:
If you have any question’s – Please let me know!
Thank you! 🙂