Exclusive to Benati.
A beautiful unique nature inspired engagement ring in solid 14k rose gold, with a wood-bark textured band – gracefully holding a center at your choice of approx. 0.50 carat (~5mm):
♦ 5mm ‘Forever one’ moissanite – by Charles & Colvard. With certificate (lab created)
♦ 5mm Moonstone (natural)
♦ White sapphire (natural)
Width of band (lower part) approx. 2.5 mm
The pictures are of the 14k rose gold and a white sapphire gemstone.
Nature inspired ring with a wood texture, inspired from the great woods, this unique and elegant ring will be a perfect and original engagement ring for your loved one
The ring can also be made in platinum – contact me for more info.
Ring includes certification upon request
• Sent in a very elegant engagement ring box, ready for one special lady
• Shipping via registered mail with tracking number (approx. 2 business days)
• Brand new – Made to order – Please allow approx. 14 business days to craft
• If you need the ring by a specific date – please let us know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our feedback page:
• IMPORTANT: Please add a phone number you can be reached at for the shipping company courier. You can do so by writing it at the checkout process, under ‘note to seller’.
Don’t know her / your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits her/you just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
• If you have any questions please let me know.
Thank you! 🙂
Deborah Rothschild –
I had a big birthday coming up and adore moonstones. Ben had made us our wedding bands last year and I wanted a moonstone solitaire ring to match that band.
Ben worked patiently with me as I decided on the setting and the size of the stone. When the ring arrived, it simply took my breath away! It is positively beautiful and looks AMAZING with my wedding band. Just what I wanted!
Ben is an artist and a pleasure to work with. His work is flawless and I am one happy, return customer.
Deborah Rothschild –
Went through a couple of moonstones before deciding on this white sapphire. I am extremely hard on my rings and wanted something resilient enough to survive me. This stone is beautiful, very durable and looks great with my Benarti wedding band. Ben takes so much pride in his work and strives toward perfection with every order. I am grateful I found his shop.