New & exclusive to Benati.
A vintage, antique style, beautifully crafted natural opal leaves engagement ring!
Antique style solid 14k/18k gold engagement ring, that would make a romantic and original engagement ring.
Natural opal gemstone – high grade; round cabochon cut of approx. 0.70 carat.
On each side of the ring are natural genuine round cut diamonds of approx. 0.07 carat.
This unique ring will make a lovely engagement ring, or would be a memorable gift for yourself or a treasured partner.
A romantic and feminine ring, designed to be comfortable for everyday wear.
Crafted in solid 14k white gold and hallmarked. Available also in rose or yellow gold, 18k or platinum.
Pictures are of the 14k white gold option
Size of natural opal gemstone is approx.: 5mm round cabochon.
This ring can also be made with other gemstones – please send me a message for more details.
For bigger ring sizes than US 10, please contact me for a quote.
• Sent in a very elegant engagement ring box
• Sent with express shipping (approx. 2 business days) with tracking number to your door and signature confirmation. Package is insured.
• Important: please include a phone number for the shipping company, you can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’
• Brand new – made to order, please allow approx. 14 business days to craft
• If you need the ring by a specific date please let me know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our feedback page:
Want to measure her finger size / your finger size? – Order our plastic ring sizer:
Don’t know her/your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits her / you just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you estimate your ring size.
More opal rings:
Visit our sister shop – Benati Bridal:
If you have any question’s – Please let me know
Thank you for looking 🙂