Ethiopian fire Opal nature inspired Engagement Ring.
Crafted to the highest standards, holding a beautiful Ethiopian fire opal, cabochon cut approx 0.80 carat.
The small flowers are holding 2 moissanite round stone of approx 0.03 carat total.
The ring can also be made in 14k/18k yellow, white or rose gold.
Ring width at widest (top) point is approx: 8.5 mm (~0.33″).
• Sent with Express shipping (approx. 2 business days!) with tracking number to your door
• Important: please include a phone number you can be reached at, for the shipping company, in case they need to contact you at time of delivery. You can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’
• Sent with very elegant ring gift box, ready to give as a present / safe keeping / engagement
• Exclusive at Benati
• Brand new – Made to order. Please allow approx. 14 business days to complete.
• If you need the ring for a specific date – please let us know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• I select only the best gemstones, however please note that the color of the gemstone may vary in color and tone, as each stone is natural and different. They may seem slightly different from screen to screen. Each gemstone is unique and has it’s own “character”.
Don’t know your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits you / her just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
Thank you! 🙂