Exclusive to Benati
A natural leaf and wood texture engagement ring elegantly holding a beautiful approx. 1-0.85 carat round brilliant cut natural peridot gemstone.
This ring will make a very unique engagement ring. Crafted to a high polish in solid 14k white gold, made to the highest standards!
Available also with a natural diamond / sapphire / emerald, or any other gemstone – send me a message for a quote.
Ring width is approx.: 6 mm (~0.19″).
• Sent with express shipping (approx. 2-4 business days) with tracking number to your door
• Important: please include a phone number you can be reached at, for the shipping company. You can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’ / via message
• Sent with very elegant engagement ring box
• Brand new – Made to order – Please allow approx. 14 business days to craft
• If you need the ring by a specific date – please let us know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• Please note that the color of the gemstone may vary in color and tone, as each stone is different. They may seem slightly different from screen to screen. Each gemstone is unique and has it’s own “character”.
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our review page
Looking for the snug fit matching wedding band? Find it here >
Don’t know her/your ring size? Need any help? Contact me now for assistance
For custom engraving, please add this to your cart
I saw this ring from ben in June and was in close contact with him since I was purposing to my now fiancée in October. I wanted everything to go right so I was planning for a while. I expected ben to get back to me in a couple of days. but he returned my message to me in the next 24 hour. He explained how long everything would take and was willing to work with me on any of my needs. I later placed the order in September and explained I needed it at least within two weeks. He delivered it ahead of schedule and the ring was perfect in every sense of the word. There was no flaw with the ring that I observed and came as ordered. Ben knows what he is doing and I have ever intention of buying the bands from his as well
Merchant was very good with communication on the product. Looks just as beautiful in person (i bought the white gold band with peridot stone for my now fiancee') she loves it and i absolutely recommend this guy. PM me if you have any questions. I am a real customer.
Jacqueline Newman –
I absolutely love this ring! I chose it to be my combination engagement/wedding ring and it is perfect. It is gorgeous, unique, and comfortable. I can't stop looking at it. Ben does amazing work and I received it earlier than I expected to. I would happily buy jewelry from him in the future. Thank you so much!
Amber Murray –
PERFECT! Beautiful, unique ring and just what I wanted. When looking at rings to give my boyfriend ideas, I saw this ring and couldn't find anything I like better anywhere. I said, Yes of course! I do have to say my fiance was worried about ordering off of etsy and not from Jared or another big chain, but he was more than happy with the work of art he received. I catch him staring at thr ring on my finger! Both rings came beautifully packaged and quickly! We can't wait to put that second ring on my finger! Thank you so much Ben!
The wring is absolutely gorgeous, and if anything looks better in real life than it does in pictures. Ben was wonderful and very responsive. Could not recommend his shop or this ring more.
Nat Garrison –
Order process was a snap and shipping worked out great to TN. My now wife loves the ring! Thanks very much!!!
The ring is beautiful, communicating with the seller was easy and shipping was exactly as stated. Would definitely purchase from again.
Andy Branscum (verified owner) –
Ordered this ring with a purple/blue alexandrite stone as an engagement ring. Absolutely beautiful ring, and most importantly, she said yes!!