Exclusive to Benati
A natural flower & leaves ring and wood texture engagement ring elegantly holding a beautiful approx. 1 carat round brilliant cut natural peridot gemstone.
The small flowers are holding 2 natural free conflict diamonds round stone of approx 0.03 carat total.
This ring will make a very unique engagement ring. Crafted to a high polish in solid 14k white gold, made to the highest standards!
Available also with a natural diamond / sapphire / emerald, or any other gemstone – send me a message for a quote.
Ring width is approx: 6 mm (~0.19″).
• Sent with Express shipping (approx. 2 business days!) with tracking number to your door
• Important: please include a phone number you can be reached at, for the shipping company. You can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’ / via message
• Sent with very elegant engagement ring box
• Brand new – Made to order – Please allow approx. 14 business days to craft
• If you need the ring by a specific date – please let us know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
Don’t know your ring size? Contact me now for assistance.
Thank you! 🙂
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our review page
Don’t know her/your ring size? Need any help? Contact me now for assistance
For custom engraving, please add this to your cart
The ring is beautiful and the service was great. The ring took longer to get than I expected which was going to ruin my engagement plans as I deployed before its original delivery date but when I emailed them about it I was able to get it right on time no problem. Absolutely saved me. The price is great for its beauty and quality.
Fit perfectly with the engagement ring!
Beautiful ring! She said yes!!!
Ben made the most wonderful ring for my lovely lady’s engagement ring. I chose one of the his ring designs which I knew she would love but I wanted it with natural emeralds of larger size. Ben found two beautiful stones within my budget. The process was seem less and he was very prompt with communications including videos of the emeralds after he had procured them and then with the final product. I highly recommend making Benati your go to for ring purchases. We are so happy with the final product.
She loves the ring and she shows it off to all her friends and co-workers. More importantly, she said, “Yes!” And now we are engaged. We will be getting the matching wedding band for it later on.