Exclusive to Benati.
Mobius wedding ring crafted in 14k solid rose gold in approx. 4.5mm width (~0.17″) – a beautiful meaningful symbol on your finger. A perfect wedding band!
This ring is made to perfection and has a smooth and comfortable feel. Made to the highest standards.
This is a very nice width both for women and men. The ring can be made in other width’s – please contact me for more information, or see links below.
The mobius effect is a surface with only one side and only one boundary component. If you would start to ‘travel’ on one of the sides, you would pass around the whole ring and get back to the same point you started! This ring has two twists.
100% genuine solid 14k rose gold ring. Finish of this ring is half polished half matte (any variation is available; all polsihed, all matte, etc).
This is one of my favourite mobius rings. So simple yet so complete. Full of positive energy – mobius – a endless loop!
Choose your favorite type of 14k gold (Yellow, white or rose gold).
For bigger ring sizes than US 11, please contact me for a quote.
Can be made: all polished or half polished + half matte, or all matte – made to your request.
Please write me a message at checkout under “note to seller” with your requested finish (all polished or half polsihed + half matte or all matte).
• Made to order – please allow approx. 14 business days to complete. If you need the ring by a specific date – please let me know.
• Top craftsmanship – highest standards.
Sent with Express shipping (approx. 2 business days!) with tracking number to your door.
• Important: please include a phone number you can be reached at, for the shipping company, in case they need to contact you at time of delivery. You can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’
• Sent with elegant gift box ready to give as a present / safe keeping / wedding.
• Exclusive at Benati, designed and crafted by Ben Proctor.
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied.
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our feedback page:
Don’t know your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits you / her just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
Same mobius ring, in approx. 3mm width:
Thank you & Enjoy!