Brand New! & Exclusive to Benati!
A beautiful wedding set of two rings for your engagement and wedding – a perfect set of leaf motif rings – a true celebration of nature on your finger!
On the engagement ring – Natural and floral leafs holding approx. 1 carat lab created blue round, brilliant cut sapphire.
On the wedding ring – natural and floral leafs grow to match and blend lovely with the engagement ring in a snug fit.
The rings are crafted to perfection, made to a high polish in solid genuine 14k gold, hallmarked. Available in white, yellow or rose gold.
This rings have a perfect balance of natural motifs of leafs all around them – growing and climbing to gradually hold the dazzling gemstone.
Comfortable fit, nice and smooth, perfect as a unique and original engagement ring and wedding ring set!.
Engagement ring band width is approx: 3 mm.
Wedding ring width is approx. 3mm.
• Sent with Express shipping (approx. 2 business days!) with tracking number to your door.
• Important: please include a phone number you can be reached at, for the shipping company, in case they need to contact you at time of delivery. You can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’
• Sent with very elegant ring gift box, ready for engagement and wedding
• Brand new – Made to order. Please allow approx. 14 business days to complete
• If you need the ring by a specific date – please let me know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• This ring can also be made with a natural diamond / blue / pink sapphire / emerald / ruby / gemstones of many types / or any other type / color of gemstone – send me a message for more information and quote.
Don’t know your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits you / her just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
Thank you! 🙂