Exclusive to Benati.
Crafted in solid 14k gold. Hallmarked. Available in white / yellow or red (rose) gold to choose from.
This delicate antique style fine ring will look just superb on your finger, and will add style to your look.
Perfect as a unique wedding band with a wood texture shank.
Crafted in solid 14k white gold. Can be made in 14k yellow or rose gold to choose from.
Set with genuine natural round white diamonds of approx. 0.04 carat. SI clarity and G-H color. Conflict free.
Width of ring is approx.: 2.5 mm.
• Made to order – please allow approx. 14 business days to complete. If you are in a hurry – please let me know
• Top craftsmanship – highest standards
• Sent with express shipping (approx. 2-4 business days) with tracking number to your door
• Sent with elegant wedding ring box
• Exclusive at Benati, crafted by Ben Proctor
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our review page
Don’t know her/your ring size? Need any help? Contact me now for assistance
For custom engraving, please add this to your cart
The ring is beautiful and the service was great. The ring took longer to get than I expected which was going to ruin my engagement plans as I deployed before its original delivery date but when I emailed them about it I was able to get it right on time no problem. Absolutely saved me. The price is great for its beauty and quality.
Fit perfectly with the engagement ring!
Beautiful ring! She said yes!!!
Ben made the most wonderful ring for my lovely lady’s engagement ring. I chose one of the his ring designs which I knew she would love but I wanted it with natural emeralds of larger size. Ben found two beautiful stones within my budget. The process was seem less and he was very prompt with communications including videos of the emeralds after he had procured them and then with the final product. I highly recommend making Benati your go to for ring purchases. We are so happy with the final product.
She loves the ring and she shows it off to all her friends and co-workers. More importantly, she said, “Yes!” And now we are engaged. We will be getting the matching wedding band for it later on.