Exclusive to Benati.
Surprise her / yourself with this very elegant diamond ring, feminine and delicate looking – be prepared to enjoy the best things life has to offer!
A meaningful symbol, a token of appreciation – A promise in a shape of a ring.
This unique diamond ring is very unique. Beautifully setted with genuine natural diamonds of approx. 0.19 carat (SI clarity, G-H color). Hand setted to perfection. This is one of my newest designs!
This ring would be a very original engagement ring!
Hand setted by master stone setter, with genuine natural diamonds (conflict free).
The twisted rope band blends into the center diamond setted round gold disc. This ring is crafted to perfection in solid 14k gold. Available in yellow / white or rose 14k gold to choose from.
Total width of disk on band is approx.: 8mm (~0.31″). The twisted rope band is a delicate, feminine and dainty gold band, you will adore!
A very elegant, feminine and delicate looking ring you will be very proud to wear! This ring will make a perfect gift for your special someone. Or as a very generous gift to yourself, a friend or as a promise ring.
Made to a high polish, top craftsmanship. Comfortable and smooth fit!
• Sent in a very elegant gift box, ready for one special lady
• FREE shipping with tracking number (approx. 8 business days)
• In a hurry? upgrade shipping, links found below
• Brand new – made to order (please allow approx. 7-10 business days to craft)
If you are in a hurry – please let me know and we will rush your order
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our feedback page:
• Don’t know your ring size? Find your ring size with this easy guide (copy – paste):
Link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s (copy – paste):
Are you in a hurry to receive your order?
Upgrade to Express shipping postal service:
Express shipping upgrade (approx. 4-5 business days):
Double Express shipping upgrade (approx. 2 business days):
Thank you for looking! 🙂