Exclusive to Benati.
The ring is inspired from a moment when a wave in the ocean “breaks” into itself.
The design “blends” into itself with a feel of motion. It will look very unique and special on you.
A very much conversation piece.
It’s general size is quite petit. It has many lines (groove’s) which shows a great contemporary effect!
Made to a high polish, top craftsmanship. and is made of solid 14k gold (white / yellow / rose). Hallmarked.
• Limited edition – Exclusive to Benati
• In a hurry? upgrade to express shipping. Links found below.
• Shipped in a elegant box. Gift-ready!
• Sent FREE with tracking number, via registered mail (approx. 6-8)
• Brand new – Made to order – please allow approx. 7-10 business days for crafting
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied.
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our feedback page:
Don’t know your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits you / her just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
Are you in a hurry to receive your order?
Upgrade to Express shipping postal service:
Express shipping upgrade (approx. 4-5 business days):
Double Express shipping upgrade (approx. 2 business days):
The ring is beautiful and the service was great. The ring took longer to get than I expected which was going to ruin my engagement plans as I deployed before its original delivery date but when I emailed them about it I was able to get it right on time no problem. Absolutely saved me. The price is great for its beauty and quality.
Fit perfectly with the engagement ring!
Beautiful ring! She said yes!!!
Ben made the most wonderful ring for my lovely lady’s engagement ring. I chose one of the his ring designs which I knew she would love but I wanted it with natural emeralds of larger size. Ben found two beautiful stones within my budget. The process was seem less and he was very prompt with communications including videos of the emeralds after he had procured them and then with the final product. I highly recommend making Benati your go to for ring purchases. We are so happy with the final product.
She loves the ring and she shows it off to all her friends and co-workers. More importantly, she said, “Yes!” And now we are engaged. We will be getting the matching wedding band for it later on.