New & exclusive to Benati.
A vintage style, beautiful gold and breath taking natural Opal engagement ring!
Antique style solid 14k/18k gold engagement ring, that would make a romantic, original and alternative engagement ring!
Natural opal gemstone – collection grade; oval cut of approx. 1.2 carat (!). On each side of the ring are six natural genuine round cut diamonds of approx. 0.07 carat.
This unique and exclusive ring will make a original engagement ring, or would be a perfect gift for yourself or a treasured partner.
A romantic and feminine ring, designed to be comfortable for everyday wear. Crafted in solid 14k rose gold and hallmarked. Available also in white or yellow gold, 18k or platinum.
– Pictures are of the rose gold option
Size of opal gemstone is approx.: 8mm x 6mm (~1.2 carat).
This ring can also be made with other gemstones – please send me a message for a quote.
For bigger ring sizes than US 10, please contact me for a quote.
• Sent in a very elegant engagement ring box
• Sent with express shipping (approx. 2 business days!) with tracking number to your door
• Important: please include a phone number for the shipping company, you can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’
• Brand new – made to order, please allow approx. 14 business days to create
• If you need the ring sooner / by a specific date please let me know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our feedback page:
Want to measure her / your finger size for accurate sizing? – Order our plastic ring sizer:
Don’t know her/your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits her / you just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
Here is the matching wedding band for this ring:
If you have any question’s – Please let me know!
Thank you for looking 🙂