Exclusive to Benati.
Our brand new, antique style opal and moonstone engagement ring!
A beautiful symbol to celebrate your love! This extremely fine 14k solid gold ring holds a premium- fine cabochon cut natural opal gemstone, these gemstones are very rare in this size and beauty!
accompanying the opal, are two fine pear facet cut rainbow moonstones with that memorizing bluish glow that can be seen at different angles. A fantastic and romantic alternative for a original and unique engagement ring!
Opal cabochon cut size is approx.: 9mm x 7mm – approx. 1 carat.
Moonstone facet cut size is approx.: 6mm x 4mm – approx. 0.45 carat.
This ring would make a original engagement ring, or a perfect gift for yourself or a treasured friend!
A feminine ring, Crafted to perfection in solid 14k gold (yellow gold in pictures) hallmarked.
Available also in white or rose gold, 18k and platinum. We can make this ring with other gemstones / diamonds (Contact me for details).
• Arrives in a very elegant engagement ring box, for one special lady!
• Sent with express shipping to your door (approx. 2 business days!) with tracking number
• Important: Include a phone number you can be reached at, for the shipping company. You can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’
• Brand new – made to order, please allow approx. 14 business days to craft
• If you need the ring by a specific date please let me know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our feedback page:
Don’t know your/her ring size? Order our plastic ring sizer:
Don’t know your/her ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits you / her just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size
Want to engrave something special inside the ring? Here is our laser engraving service:
If you have any question’s – Please let me know 🙂