Exclusive to Benati.
Matching sterling silver chevron v shape wedding band, curved bark ring with wood texture.
This ring comes with oxidation. If you prefer without oxidation on the silver – add your request at checkout under ‘note to seller’.
This ring has wonderful detail which blend beautifully around your finger.
Designed to be comfortable, a nice and smooth fit.
Ring width is a approx. : 2mm.
Highest craftsmanship, made to a high polish.
* Please note that the photo’s are enlarged – details in real life may seem slightly smaller due to the zoomed photography.
• Sent with registered mail – including tracking number (approx. 10 business days)
• Sent with elegant wedding ring box / ready to give as a present
• Exclusive to Benati
• Brand new – Made to order – Please allow approx. 14 business days to craft.
• If you need the ring by a specific date – please let us know
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• Buy with confidence – have a look at our review page
Don’t know her/your ring size? Need any help? Contact me now for assistance
For custom engraving, please add this to your cart
The ring is beautiful and the service was great. The ring took longer to get than I expected which was going to ruin my engagement plans as I deployed before its original delivery date but when I emailed them about it I was able to get it right on time no problem. Absolutely saved me. The price is great for its beauty and quality.
Fit perfectly with the engagement ring!
Beautiful ring! She said yes!!!
Ben made the most wonderful ring for my lovely lady’s engagement ring. I chose one of the his ring designs which I knew she would love but I wanted it with natural emeralds of larger size. Ben found two beautiful stones within my budget. The process was seem less and he was very prompt with communications including videos of the emeralds after he had procured them and then with the final product. I highly recommend making Benati your go to for ring purchases. We are so happy with the final product.
She loves the ring and she shows it off to all her friends and co-workers. More importantly, she said, “Yes!” And now we are engaged. We will be getting the matching wedding band for it later on.