Exclusive to Benati
Naturaly growing and beautiful floral leafs, dazzled with genuine natural diamonds, hold a approx. 1 carat round brilliant cut, purple amethyst gemstone.
Beautiful leafs climb around the ring, finaly holding this eye catching gemstone. The ring has a perfect balance of natural motifs of leafs all around it. A very unique and special ring!
The ring is crafted to perfection, made to a high polish in solid genuine 14k gold, hallmarked. Available in white, yellow or rose gold. Pictures are of the rose gold option.
The two leafs that are holding the gemstone in perfect harmony are setted with natural genuine round diamonds of approx.: 0.10 total carat weight, SI clarity and G-H color.
Comfortable fit, nice and smooth, perfect as a unique and original engagement ring!
Ring width is approx: 5 mm (~0.19″).
• Made to order – Brand new for you – please allow approx. 14 business days to complete. If you need it by a specific date please let us know
• Sent with Express shipping (approx. 2 business days) with tracking number to your door
• Important: please include a phone number you can be reached at, for the shipping company courier.
You can add this at checkout under ‘note to seller’
• Sent with very elegant engagement ring box
• I select only the best gemstones, however please note that the color of the gemstone may vary in color and tone, as each stone is slightly different. They may seem slightly different from screen to screen. Each gemstone is unique and has it’s own “character”.
• Here is our matching leaf wedding ring:
Don’t know your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits you / her just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
• The same ring in white gold with blue sapphire (lab):
• Same ring available in yellow gold with blue sapphire (lab):
• Same ring with a diamond:
• The same ring setted with green lab gemstone:
Thank you for looking 🙂
Going into looking for a ring with a general idea in my head, and a quick recommendation from a friend to check out Benati as an option, Things couldn't have gone better when the exact ring I was imagining was once of the first pictured options listed. Ben is clearly very passionate about what he does, and I have nothing but good things to say about him and his work. After pages of communication between the two of us trying to finalize all the details of the ring, I finally decided to pull the trigger and place an order for the final result. Extremely happy with the process, the help, and especially the end result. Would easily recommend Benati to anyone looking for their perfect engagement ring.