New & Exclusive to Benati!
Beautiful natural and floral leafs are setted with genuine natural diamonds, holding a approx. 1 carat princess cut (square) deep vivid blue lab created gemstone – of the highest quality. This gemstone has the most desired blue color of sapphires.
The ring is crafted to perfection in the highest standards, made to a high polish in solid genuine 18k gold, hallmarked. Available in white, yellow or rose gold.
The ring has a perfect balance of natural motifs of leafs all around it – growing and climbing to gradually hold the dazzling square princess cut gemstone.
The two leafs that are holding the gemstone in perfect harmony are setted with natural genuine round diamonds of approx.: 0.12 total carat weight, SI clarity and G-H color.
Comfortable fit, nice and smooth, perfect as a unique and original engagement ring!
Ring width is approx: 5 mm (~0.19").
• Sent via express shipping to your door – Including tracking number (approx. 2 business days!).
• Sent with very elegant engagement ring box.
• Exclusive at Benati.
• Brand new – Made to order. Please allow approx. 14 business days to complete. If you need the ring by a specific date please let me know.
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed – 14 days return for exchange or refund if not completely satisfied
• Please note that the color of the gemstone may vary in color and tone, as each stone is different. They may seem slightly different from screen to screen. Each gemstone is unique and has it’s own "character".
• This ring can also be made with a natural diamond / blue / pink sapphire / Green gemstone or any other type / color of gemstone – you name it – send me a message for a quote.
Don’t know your ring size?
If you already have a ring that fits you / her just right, you can assist in this link to find the ring size:
(copy – paste)
Here you can find a link to a conversion table of all ring sizes of all country’s:
(copy – paste):
• Contact me for a special printable ring sizer – to help you find your ring size.
♥ Leaf rings collection:
Thank you! 🙂